Friday, August 13, 2010

Fall Semester is Starting Soon

Dear Students,

Welcome to this new Web Space!

This is the Blog I have created for our class of MA students in Teacher Education at Tbilisi State University, Georgia.

On this blog you will be sharing ideas about the things you are going to study this term in "Using Multimedia in ELT". I am sure you will be as enthusiastic and motivated as you were in previous semesters.

Looking forward to starting soon with this new course.

All the best

Dr. Izabella Petriashvili

2 comments:

  1. Hi all,
    I'm glad we have opportunity of sharing ideas about using multimedia in ELT. I'm sure this course will be very interesting and we'll gain much experience from it.
    Natia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone,
    the course seems to be very interesting and I hope I will get a lot of information about Multimedia in ELT.

    Teona

    ReplyDelete